Have lots of Thanksgiving leftovers? Combine your turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, etc. together in this delicious leftover turkey casserole recipe! With layers of stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies, and turkey, every bite will taste just like the holiday. You can even make this instead of a traditional dinner, especially if you’re looking to save room at the dinner table.
Things You’ll Need
- 4 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic (or 3 fresh cloves, minced)
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, canned or frozen
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 3 cups leftover stuffing
- 2 cups leftover gravy, plus extra for topping
- 1/3 cup fresh sage, chopped
- Ground black pepper
- Oil or butter
- 1Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-in. baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 1-1/2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- 2Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- 3Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes, and cheese in a large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 1-1/2 cups stuffing.
- 4Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.